Ask Matty for April 15, 2010
Matty from Mattycollector.com takes the time to answer questions from collectors.
1. All but 5 of the DC Infinite Heroes figures shown at the NY Toy Fair are now available at retail. When do you plan to reveal the next batch of new DCIH figures?
Ideally, we will have more figures to reveal at SDCC if there is enough retailer interest to continue the line in 2011.
2. The DC Infinite Heroes Ravager figure was the first female DCIH I saw with new hips and knees. How long before a new female upper torso is made to use ball joint shoulders and arms with elbow joints.
Again, if there is enough retailer interest to continue the line we should be getting to a new female buck very soon.
3. The DCIH Deathstroke figure was released, but the paint colors did not match what the DCUC 6" version or the comic books have. Are there plans to release a redeco with blue legs instead of silver?
Nothing is locked in yet, but this would be a great redeco for the future!
4. When are the DCIH Robin, Dr.Light, Ravager and Heatwave, Flash, Trickster, 3-packs scheduled to be in stores?
These should be shipping by the summer.
5. When are the DCIH redecos, "Gold" Captain Atom, "Black & Grey" Black Hand, and the Reverse Flash, scheduled to be in stores?
These are scheduled for late summer/early fall.